Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Majestic Icelandic Horses

I saw myself running around in big fields photographing this most amazing herd animal in Iceland. What you expect does not always turn out the way you had planned, and three days in Iceland is not enough to capture even the smallest hint of the amazing landscape and the fantastic Icelandic horse. 


We did however manage to stop on our way and get a few snapshots of some of the horses out in the field. I was not running, and they were definitely not moving much in the sun and with the flies around them. I did however want to share a few of these pictures with you since however you turn it, it just isn't possible to get a bad angle of these cute horses. And what personalities. Enjoy!

What a mane to tame!


How cute are these guys?









This is where we stopped and what it looked like.

I had expected something a bit more like this. This picture is taken out of the car window.

No comments:

Post a Comment