Friday, August 6, 2010

Feeling my body

Today's blog will be in English because I am writing it on an I-Pad, just realizing that it does not contain all letters of the Finnish alphabet. Today I woke up at the apartment in the city after a long and wonderful summer in the country-side. I had a day off work so I headed for the first body balance lesson to Lauttasaaren liikuntakeskus after the summer. Not having done other than riding during the summer it felt really wonderful to feel my own body aching from all the yoga, tai-chi and pilates exercises.

After the lesson we had a lovely lunch in the sunshine at café Ursula with a few friends and after that I headed to train little Topi. He behaved very well today and I hope that we are able to get him into the trailer at the beginning of September when he will move to another stable. After that we went with Topi's mother Blondie for a saddle-free ride into the forrest and had a lot of fun. She is such a sweetie. Then Masi was up for a good wash and a short walk and he was on such a good mood and full of energy. He made me feel some light in this sad situation with Tesello, but deep inside my heart is slowly breaking. I'm lucky that I have my Masi. He is such a funny guy and you can't be sad around him.

Tomorrow me and a friend of mine are heading to Turku for Mikaelas and Mattias wedding. Before that I will pass by Tampaja and hopefully Tesello will be feeling better than on Wednesday and then I will clean the stable before all the festivities. Ella is coming home on Sunday and I am really looking forward to it. On Monday and Tuesday we are going to attend Sue Lefflers Balance in Motion clinic at Stall Granåsa with Blondie. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment